Whether you are moving for a job you get or seeking a job, LA and its surroundings will not let your down. Located in the Western area of Los Angeles County, Beverly Hills is a unique and attractive city. If your plan is to become a Beverly Hills resident, this might be one of the best decisions in your life. Nevertheless, it is not so simple to just pack the entire life in boxes and arrive at your new home. Before you do it, you will need to make a plan and hire a reliable Beverly Hills moving company to simplify your move. Also, you want to be sure your future city is the right one for you. Luckily, we can provide you with excellent relocation services. Also, today we will discuss things expats love most about Beverly Hills. This will help you realize did you make a good decision.
Things expats love most about Beverly Hills will remind you of reasons to move to this city
There is no doubt, Beverly Hills is one of the most famous places on the globe. This place has a phenomenal reputation because of its guests and celebrity residents. A huge number of world-famous faces is definitely what expats love most about Beverly Hills, but that is not all. This city is home to numerous grand homes and flagship stores all along Rodeo Drive. Still, the most overlooked things that attract people to this place are its multitude of unique architecture, stunning parks and gardens, specialty bars, and gourmet food shops. All these things make Beverly Hills so vibrant, special, and attractive. Due to the things that the city offer, it is not hard to opt for the move and contact our JB Movers Los Angeles and move your home right in Beverly Hills.
Although it is not the same will you just visit it or start looking for a home here, spending your time in this place is far away from wasting time. And most people who come to visit it will wish to settle right here. But you must be wondering why so many people would love to stay in Beverly Hills. Luckily, our local movers LA will remind you of things newcomers and expats love most about this city:
- perfect location of this famous area;
- plenty of opportunities for business and quality life;
- amazing weather during the almost entire year-round;
- some of the top-rated public schools in the nation;
- easy access and transportation options;
- beautiful parks and vast green space;
- shopping opportunities including high-end brands and unique boutiques;
- many casual restaurants but also fine dining restaurants.
Your friends will be glad to visit you soon, be prepared for a tour
Once you start looking for a new home in Beverly Hills, expect you will have many visits during the weekends after the move. Our last minute movers Los Angeles reminds you to meet the city before you host your friends and family. This will help you plan out perfect weekends with beloved people once they visit you. Regardless of the neighborhood or city, they are coming to, they can count on easy access to Beverly Hills. Together you can enjoy spending time at your new home, but also visit the most popular places in the city together. If you don’t have an idea where to go with your guests, here are our proposal:
- spend time in Beverly Gardens Park and take a photo of your friends beside the Beverly Hills Sign;
- take a walk down Rodeo Drive and have shopping at the flagship stores such as Prada, Gucci, Cartier, Chanel, and many fashion houses here in Two Rodeo Drive;
- experience Spago L’exterieur, one of the most popular and the most iconic restaurants in the city. This restaurant is located in the heart of the city and it is one of the things expats love most about Beverly Hills.
- visit Greystone Mansion & Gardens and take a walk through the courtyard and manicured gardens that surround the mansion;
- get to know a dynamic cultural treasure of Beverly Hills- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts;
- take kids to the world’s first cupcake ATM outside the well-known Sprinkles bakery.
All mentioned places are what you should not miss when you move to Beverly Hills or want to take your guests out. Once you visit these places you will notice many tourists around. Here you will never get bored, there are just so many awesome places around to boost your energy and mood.
Safety and quiet is what expats love most about Beverly Hills
If you think that success is not possible without living in a large, crowded city, Beverly Hills is proof you are wrong. One of the wealthiest areas in Los Angeles County will help you enjoy peace and quiet. So, if you are tired of living in a big city but want to have many business options, consider Beverly Hills. Also, you should know the crime rates are low here in Beverly Hills. This attracts many couples who have or plan to start a family. So, if you are moving with a family, there is nothing to be afraid of. This place is ideal for raising a family, not only for safety but also for excellent schools.
Prepare to move to one of the most desirable cities in the world
If there are enough reasons to start calling a Beverly Hills home, don’t wait anymore. Start to make an inventory list and rent or buy a home that you did find. Contact our experts and hire our packing services Los Angeles. Let them help you protect and pack all you want to move to your new Beverly Hills home. Hope reading things expats love most about Beverly Hills helped you make a final decision. We wish you enjoy all advantages of living in the famous Beverly Hills!